The CPAP Tube Brush New & Improved
Manufacturer: Monaco Products
Content of Package: Tube brush
Description: This newly designed tube brush now features a stainless steel wire to ensure a longer lifespan and added power. Available in two sizes, the 15mm for slimline tubing and 19mm for standard, you can be sure that the bristles will reach every nook of your tubing. Tubing should be cleaned regularly to avoid any bacteria buildup that can jeopardize the cleanliness of your CPAP routine, and this three-inch brushed tip will gently lift away any unwanted particles without damaging your tubing.
- Holding both ends, carefully unwind your tube brush.
- Wash your tube brush with warm water and mild detergent, and rinse.
- Insert the tube brush into your CPAP tubing, gently brushing the sides in short strokes. Gradually work further into the tubing, keeping the brush as straight as possible.
- If you wish to use detergent in your tubing, use with warm water instead of hot, as this may dry out your tubing and cause cracking.
- Extract your tube brush and thoroughly rinse your tubing with cool water.
- To dry your tubing, hang and let drip dry, or attach to your machine and run for 15 minutes to evaporate any moisture.
- Dry your tube brush by patting the bristles, and hang uncoiled, as repeated coiling and uncoiling may break the tube brush's stem.
CPAP Wholesale and Monaco Products cannot be held responsible for any damage to tubing caused by improper cleaning. The CPAP Tube Brush is sold for the purpose of maintaining your CPAP tubing only, and we cannot be held responsible for consequences of any unintended use.