SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask Kit By Circadiance
Regular price $69.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Zzzephyr Seal -The Zzzephyr Seal acts as a balloon, inflating with the flow of air that pushes gently against the face to form a soft, adaptable cloth seal. After the cushion is inflated, the soft material conforms to the face creating a seal. Covered in soft fabric with no rigid parts that come in contact with the skin, the user is less likely to experience red marks or sores as a result of therapy. The Zzzephyr Seal is intended to shift with movement in order to accommodate a wide range of sleeping positions without losing seal.
- Breathable Headgear - The SleepWeaver Advanced Pediatric soft Breathable 5-Point Headgear is easily adjustable and eliminates hard buckles and excessive pressure. The headgear is soft, yet durable with fabric that wicks moisture and heat away from the child, enhancing comfort while reducing skin irritation.
- Quiet - With natural cloth materials the SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric feels light and natural on the face and it's great for children with sensitive skin or allergies.
- No Silicone or Latex - For children with sensitive skin the makers of the SleepWeaver Pediatric Mask has designed this mask with children in mind that may have very sensitive skin or allergies.
- Exhalation Port Design - To keep air from blowing in the child's eyes or disturbing their sleep, as well as any parent who might be sleeping with the child, Circadiance configured the exhalation holes in a diffused pattern on the front of the cushion.
- No Rigid Frame - Unlike most CPAP masks, the SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric is designed without a frame holding your cushion in place. This gives your child the ability to move freely every night and lay in the most comfortable sleeping position for them.
- Cleaning - The SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric mask and headgear can be washed in a washing machine with your regular laundry using your usual detergent. Use a gentle cycle with cold or warm water. Never use hot water or a tumble dryer, as this may cause the mask to shrink and disfigure. The SleepWeaver mask will usually hang dry in 1-2 hours. The SleepWeaver can also be hand washed with a mild, non-abrasive hand soap.