DreamWear Nasal Mask By Philips - No Headgear
Regular price $85.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Special Features And Benefits
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame - the soft frame of the DreamWear nasal mask directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion. Because the frame is soft, it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points while it accommodates almost any sleeping position.
- Freedom to Move - if you sleep on your back, the Respironics DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift to your side, DreamWear’s lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the upper tube, maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Fall asleep knowing you will always be receiving the therapy you need!
- Unique Under-the-Nose Cushion - the nasal cushion of the Respironics DreamWear rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils. With the cushion’s low-profile design, there is absolutely no contact on top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the mask’s elbow quietly disperse excess air.
- (Optional) Headgear & Tubing Attachment - the soft headgear with arms rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring overtightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head, where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Minimal Contact & Open Field of View - with a low-profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and a single-strap headgear, the DreamWear is one of the most minimal masks available, providing you with an open field of view for reading, talking, or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes - DreamWear’s frame is available in three sizes: small (19 inches), medium (20 inches), and large (22 inches). Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit; however, packs are available with other frame sizes for larger and more petite users. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable so that any size frame can be used with any cushion size.
- Cushions - DreamWear nasal cushions are available in four sizes (small, medium, medium-wide, and large) to fit a wide range of customers and to provide a tight seal throughout the night.
- Soft Wraps - soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek and reduce waking up with red marks, discomfort, or irritation from the headgear straps.