Fisher & Paykel Eson Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The F&P Eson Nasal Mask is designed to harmonize with you and your sleep needs. Eson's low-profile frame is stable, durable, and small offering a clear line of site and an auto-adjusting fit. The Q-Cover Elbow disperses air quietly and minimizes partner draft; while a ball-and-socket swivel eliminates tubing drag and promotes freedom of movement.
The Eson's RollFit Nasal Seal (Cushion) rolls back and forth on the nose during sleep creating a soft, effective seal while increasing comfort and minimizing pressure points -- especially at the difficult-to-fit nasal bridge. Integrated soft, silicone stability panels optimize sealing performance and enhance stability all night long.
- RollFit Seal - Eson's RollFit Nasal Seal (Cushion) rolls back and forth on the nose, auto-adjusting during sleep to reduce pressure on hard to fit areas, like the bridge of the nose, while increasing overall seal and comfort.
- Stability Panels - The RollFit Seal incorporates integrated stability panels for optimal sealing performance and stability all night long.
- ErgoFit Headgear - Breathable ErgoFit Headgear is designed to self-locate high on the rear of the head to allow for maximum head movement without dislodgment or loss of fit. Embedded Velcro Tabs and Easy-Clip Hooks allow for fast and easy fitting and removal without the need for constant adjustments.
- Easy Frame - Eson's low-profile 'Easy Frame' is stable, durable and small, and ensures a clear line of sight. One frame fits all three seal sizes and has an Easy-Clip frame attachment to aid assembly after cleaning.
- Quiet Air Diffuser & Swivel Elbow - Eson includes a "Q Cover" elbow vent for super-quiet air exhalation and minimal partner draft. The ball-and-socket elbow rotates for freedom of movement while minimizing drag from your CPAP or BiPAP tubing.